The Gardener Landscaping
Building relationships and connections to nature through landscaping.
Proudly serving Tampa Bay and surrounding areas
The Gardener Landscaping in Tampa, FL: Home of Premier Landscape Designs
We create custom landscapes of the highest quality, sustainability and endurance true to YOUR priorities. We offer a range of services, including landscape design + installation, hardscape installation, water features such as fountains, waterfalls and small ponds, stone patio and fireplaces, among many more.
Whether you’re dreaming of a backyard oasis, a pet-friendly outdoor space, or an updated business exterior, you can trust that The Gardener Landscaping can make it happen! Our focus on providing the highest quality in service, design and installation is why The Gardener Landscaping is consistently a best-reviewed and award-winning landscaping design company in Tampa, FL.
"Our work is dedicated to building relationships and lasting connections to nature through landscaping."
Hardscaping & Water Features
Still on the fence about landscaping your property or business?
Increased home & property values
- Landscaping, including mature trees, can increase home values up to 20%. A general guideline in real estate is to invest 10% of a home's value on its landscaping for maximum returns.
- On the commercial side, shoppers travel further to and spend more at businesses with professional landscaping.
Control water runoff & erosion
- Runoff and erosion caused by South Florida hurricanes and rainstorms can be offset by well-placed rain gardens, vegetation, pools and irrigation.
- Our solutions can absorb runoff up to 40% more than normal lawns
- Landscaping with vegetation and trees reduces outdoor temperatures and can reduce A/C usage by up to 25%.
- We have extensive knowledge in tropical and native South Florida plants for landscapes requiring little to no irrigation, cutting on summer water usage.
- Flowering native plants and fruit trees attract important pollinators and provide fresh produce!
Improved quality of life
- Beautiful landscapes at your home or business encourage everyone to spend more time outdoors and fosters deeper personal connections and improved health.
- Landscaping improves physical and psychological health, reduces stress and improves attention and memory.